Monday, March 1, 2010

Brand New. =)

CNY finally ends. Many bonding sessions. Food sessions. As well as gambling sessions. haha.


My aunt birthday during CNY


It is time for cake.


Blow blow blow

Cut cut cut


After the dinner. Back to my cousin's house and start to gamble again.
We started to play from 11 something pm till the next day morning 8 am!!!
First time gamble overnight wei... Its tiring... lolx..

Had 4 hours to meet with "zhao gong" then off for Brunch then pyramid.


Merry Go Round which fits 3 person.

Ethan the first rider.


My cousin the second rider.


N me the third rider. lol.

Spotted this spec nearby Full House.


lol!!! i know its weird..


Ethan so yeng.


Blek


My bro and Ethan.
Do they look alike?




Uni reopen today. I got no class today and tomorrow. Yippie!! But my timetable is so ugly. In between i do have 3 to 4 hours break. sien~ness.

I ate alot during this CNY. Gain weight d... Sob sob... Need to go for some work out lo... Jia You!!! =)

~The End~