Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Woohoo!!

A night at Full House @ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng

It was my last day working at Public Bank as an intern. Well, although i don't have much works to do yet i met many new people who are now friends with me. Its nice though. Well, i will be missing the time where we having lunch together. =)

They made a farewell party for me at Full House. So nice. We were suppose to have a theme which thought by me : Rainbow (the 7 colors) but we have more than 7 people so it doesn't work. But yet, some of us wore the colors we had chose. heehe.


My last day at PB


Funny reaction la Teresa.


Wei Min, Kelly, Elene, PY


Busy thinking what to eat.


PY and Teresa

PY and Mavis


Teresa, PY, Mavis


PY and Seed


PY and Hui Xin


PY and Kelly


PY and Elene


PY and Samantha


PY and Ding


PY and Wei Min


PY and Elene


I know i leaving you will very miss me geh. but dont kill me la... haha! bluek!






look like a hat on top of my hair. but it is actually a piece of tissue.


Group pic.
Sabrina and Miko missing. They were on annual leave for CNY.


Gift 1.

Gift 2.

Thanks everyone! =)


A night at Wong Kok , Pavillion

It was Shirley's Farewell. We were suppose to go for a k session. but it was a bit pricey for on Friday night so ended up we went for a dinner.

Elene and I took many pictures. But, all senget one!!!

Senget 1.
Senget 2.


Senget 3.

Haha!! we have more~~


Teresa and PY.
Prepared to leave.


Elene the camerawoman.


Group Pic.


Elene, PY, Shirley, Christine


Wei Min , Teresa, Hui Xin



What makes us so hyper?

Haha. This pic!! Whats behind me and Shirley?


Us again. All in black.



Haha!

Nice meeting you guys. =)

~The End~