Monday, March 22, 2010

Silly girl.

Haha.. Yup, I need to admit that im a silly girl. My baby vaio is just in front of me but yet im still using my mobile phone to blog. Just wanted to try out how it feels la.

Finally i got my another pair of contact lens which is in blue. but yet, i dont think its nice la.. i still feel the brown one suit me more although can hardly be seen. haha.. anyway, just wanted to give it a try.

Lately, there is a video clip on facebook regarding those contact lens bought from online blogshops have problems which may make your eyes blind. This really make me scare. But then, if i feel its not comfortable, i will not wear it. =)

Have been sleeping quite late these few days because of assignments and the heavy work load. 24 hours are not enough!! .I don't understand what the lecturers have been teaching. *worry worry*

Losing alot in investment. Looking at the market which is dropping. Even doing short sell cant cover much of the losses. Which shares to buy? No idea... =.=



My baby big big day is coming which is his 21st birthday!! on this Tuesday.. hehe.. had a early celebration for his birthday with my family members today.. Hope you enjoyed it baby.. Love Lots.

~ The End~