Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home-visiting. =)

A home-visiting day to my secondary school friends' house during CNY. Its nice as we dont get to see each other so often but yet its tiring.
The journey started around 10+ a.m. till 11.30p.m ...

1st stop : My House.

Then we off for dim sum for breakfast.

2nd stop : Wayne's house.
3rd stop : Tuck Seng's house.
4th stop : Tze May's house.

Then off for lunch.

5th stop : Xin Yan's house.
6th stop : Emma's house.
7th stop : Wai Seng's house.

Then off for dinner.

8th stop : Ai lin's house.
9th stop : Chia's House.

We were suppose to go to Euken's House too.. but its already too late. So we didnt make it.
Not much pictures taken.


Ai lin

Wai Seng, Wayne


Shaun


Ai Lin and Py at Wayne's house

Lunch time:

Chia, Shirl, Wayne, Shaun


Py, Ai Lin, Wai Seng, Tze May.


These few pictures took me hours to be uploaded. SWT!! My sucky connection. =(
Btw, My class starting tomoro at 8am... Excited? Nope... because my 4 hours break in between which makes me feel the boring-ness.....
Monash is being so high tech that we can check our student drive through the net.. wow... kekeke!

~The End~