Thursday, March 4, 2010

Relaxing. =)

This week will be my honeymoon week.. After two lectures i attended yesterday, i feel the stress with the units already.. heehe.. And, i got no more 3-4 hours break already because i has changed my units so im now having day off on Monday and Thursday.. Haha.. Happy-nya.. But i'm still on holiday mood.. No study mood yet... Sigh... Must activate my study mood soooooonnnn if possible.. lol..

Enough of studies. Went of with Kelly that day. Hunting for her birthday present. but too bad.. she cant find any.
ps: kelly chan no more liao... kekekekeke!
And i keep complaining baby didn't join my friends and i go shopping before so he followed this time.. but i think it will be the first and last time liao because we have been shopping for 5-6 hours (girls mar) .. he was very very very tired.. haha.. but i know you wanna accompany me only.. hehe.. thanks baby.. *love lots*


She said she gained weight.
haha.

Both of us gained weight. Face fat fat... sob sob..


walking.. capture 1.


capture 2..


capture 3..


capture 4..


wanted to capture. SS Kelly come to disturb me.. haha! but cannot see you also la..


Py. Spot my flower?


Smile. but cannot see my flower.


So capture once more! =)


Baby.


Baby you very bad.. hiding behind me.. my face look so big.. ><.

~The End~