Wednesday, October 14, 2009

-Random-ness-









A super hectic month coming will be welcoming me starting now!

16 days left to Final. Which subject to start and where to start le?

Enjoying and Suffering should be together as my lecturer says. Haha! I dont think i can la. As my heart will be "lo lo lun". But then, even if im at home facing the books also tak boleh masuk punye.. But at least i wont feel Guilty. =)

No mood to study yet. So here i am. To update a little. =)

My tutorial class canceled and so i will be having a 2.30 hours break until my next class.
While, Nikki and Anderson skipped their class for ME. And so all of us having 2.30 hours break and so I suggested to go for bubble tea "H20" which is nearby Taylors. Haha! But ended up we went Snowflake. =)




While waiting for our order.

Snowflake is too full and we cant get a table.
And so we planned to tapao and bring over to Asia Cafe. =)

Haha. But, At last we still get a table.

My order.!

Anderson

Sg. He dont like Snowflake. So he just sit there only waiting for us to finish ours!

Bian Zhui with Nikki

Smile with Nikki




Have to get back to do a little reading.

Wee, my bro is coming back with my lunch.

鱼头米 (Fish Head Noodle)

Hehe!

Good Day people. =)