Sunday, October 11, 2009

A happy happy Day








Baby is back from hometown, haha! and he accompany me whole day d!!
I got my ice cream and my mood is better as compared to the last two days. =) Thanks. Muaks.
Love u my dear!!



Im suppose to update this 2 days back? But my connection was so terrible these few days which i knot even upload a pic to blogspot!! Swt-ness!!

A good thing which is it can make me concentrate on my studies? But unfortunately not! As im not in the good mood for the past 2 days.. So i knot even study!! So the days have been very not productive as usual.. Sigh~~

Okay cut the crap.. Remember Nikki was suppose to treat us Tenji? Oh well~ How can we make her starve for 3 months just to treat us right? But our main point is just to play with her la.. So Nikki got cha? lolx...

Yeap, we didnt go Tenji and we go as we planned previously to an Indian Restaurant which is nearby ss15. Our theme for that day was Semi-formal.. Suppose to be Formal but QQ got class in the morning, she was afraid to be too kua jeong so we changed to semi-formal.. =)

I reached uni quite early that day which im suppose to start doing some revision but ended up playing FB and surfing net for the whole morning.. :(

Photobucket

My FM notes.

Photobucket

No mood @ all to start studying!!

Attendance of the day :

Photobucket

Nikki the main character of the day!

Photobucket

Anderson the organizer oh well of course driver of the day? haha!

Photobucket

QQ the low profile of the day?

Photobucket

Py the Siaosiao of the day?? haha! i know you all will agree with it!! haha!! but im NORMAL okay??

Photobucket

Here are we!

Photobucket

Busy choosing which to order!

While waiting for the food to be prepare :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Haha!! Dont kill me as both of you see this!!

Photobucket

Much more better!! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch of the day :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The food was okay. But its very filling and all of us are so super duper full~~
Well, I like the garlic naan the most!! I want more more!! =)

After lunch, back to uni. Everyone have their own plan later so yea, disappointed Nikki yea. haha! don worry will got a better outing next time okay?

Photobucket

While waiting for her mom to come to fetch her

Photobucket

busywoman huh? lolx.. should be not for now?

Yeap. Thats all for the day!


Have to at least read something la!! Cannot be like that anymore!! No more reason to be lazy and slacking!!

Can I???