Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BeeBee<3

Im not in the mood of studying so im here to blog.. =)
Hmm.. Hows your progress of revision?
My progress is really Really slow which is lik tortoise..
*pray pray pray* for my Finals.. =)
Baby bought me to a place which he claimed that the restaurant is very nice and got feel...
hehe..
Photobucket
Here it is.
I feel the environment is nice also. =)
When the skies are dark. =)
Photobucket
Py
Photobucket
a kiss from baby =)
*but i dono where he looking la.. *
Photobucket
I like this pic.. =)
Photobucket
his chicken chop
Photobucket
my turkey ham carbonara
*its very filling!!*
Photobucket
haha.. bibi wanna take pic also o? i sedang ss le.. =)
Photobucket
*Chik Chak* Smile =)
Enough of rest.
And i gonna get back to my revision whilte baby is still sleeping like a pig there!!
So nice... I want to have more sleep too!!
Good luck monashrian in your revision ya.. =)
Byebye.

<