Monday, October 5, 2009

Guess What?!

My semester break officially ends yesterday and today is my first day back to Monash.

Hows your 1st day?

Exciting? Stressful? Enjoyable?

I received a call from Monash today. It is a bad bad call which make me feel so down! They say that my maths requirement doesnt meet Caufield requirement so ask me to choose another campus.. Haih. Why like that le? Why they dont accept our Taylor's business maths le? Wants us to take engineering maths le... =(

So besides Caufield where should i apply? Berwick? But i dont lik cow de wo.
Peninsula so that can be with QQ? But knot oso wor. Cos peninsula dont offer finance subjects de wor. Everywhere like got reason saying No!!

So should i stay or Berwick? i dont know le.
Any recommendation?


glitter-graphics.com

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

But, today should be a happy day. because its my 7th month with my baby. =)

*Muaks*Love u o*

Meet up with baby after his final to celebrate with him as he is now back to his hometown d. =(

I brought him for the Fried Laksa at ss14, which i feel its very tasty but he says okie only.. zz!! Then off to pyramid for movie and shopping.
=)
Shop shop shop and went to KFC. Why? Because he wants to eat his favourite Cheesy Wedges!
I don't wanna eat la.. Diet le baby.. =(
So its me here waiting for him to finish his Chessy Wedges.


He so enjoy eating. He finished this himself. =)
And its time for Movie.
We watched "Sorority Row"

I think this movie is REALLY WORTH WATCHING wei.. Its interesting, disgusting, exciting, scary and more. Thats what i feel la. But he dont feel anything.

So peeps, its recommended!

ps: QQ dont watch alone yea. bring someone to protect u. i know u will be scare because both of us are the same. want to watch and want to be scare. lolx.!

Before the movie starts:
Chik Chak is a must!

The Him.


The She.

ps: spotted i changed my outfit? oh yea. he says i doesnt look good in the one i originally wearing and insist to buy me one! haha. so next time i should wear until very ugly for you to buy me clothes? haha!




After the movie, dinner time!


looks so happy ler... =)


here we are!


Its soo de-li-cious.
But both of us cannot finish it.


glitter-graphics.com

i have to get back to work.
Any of your friends taking Performance Measurement and Control (AFW3021)??
Let me know yea. Need help with Assignment. I dont know how to do. =(

Xoxo. MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments