Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Likey!!


Update on Mooncake Fest. =)

QQ and I were suppose to join the walkathon organized by Monash the next day and visit "Zouk" for a bazaar going on there. Unfortunately, both of us are too tired and assignment due soon so we cannot make it. As for the bazaar we dono the way to go.. paiseh.

Oh yea, i didnt join QQ for mooncake festival celebration too. as i promised my mom to go to my aunt place for dinner.
This time we didnt have bbq but an ordinary dinner. Harmony.

While everyone busy preparing, im doing THIS!! *evil laugh*

The dishes:




Very nice!!

Supposingly having braised vinegar pork which i forgot to take a pic of it. =)

And the daughter-in-law is busy baking a cake. Why?




in the oven


looks good



tadah.

Orange cake with poppy seed.

It taste good although its just a normal cake. =)

After dinner , time for lantern,

busy setting up.

i did went for "kacau-kacau"

tadah. with the lights on.

with the light off. *so nice*

Vain pot.

Of course we have dessert yea.

Lots of mooncake with all kind. =)


Tadah. its the father bday too.
The heart which counts yea.



Abang punya kali pertama peluk bayi. =)


Yeap. I did mention before i wanted to find jelly mooncake right. but i couldnt find in any shopping complex. how sad .=(

But lucky they are able to bought from their colleague which are homemade.
The left one is durian flavor.
The right one is cendol flavor.

Very nice!!! I love it!!

My satisfaction show on my face. =)


My last assignment due tomorrow and i will be acting like


if can. =) haha.. hopefully it will be a productive one!


with all my subjects... =(


So QQ and I plan to go Marmalade for Study Group. Pao you know where right? Miss the cake? i Missssss it so much!! haha.. don worry ooo i got miss you too!!! Faster come back!!! Pao we got a Hatyai trip!!! I will tell you soon!!!!



Anyone want to join as a member?

Okay. No more slacking!