Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Went for a bbq dinner during the long weekend at my aunt place..

heehe...

our bbq style different de..!! haha.. will see later~~

My niece son or daughter?

guess!!

haha...

so cute!!
its a boy!!

he is one an half year old.. He is Ethan!!

When we reached their house, he was sleeping. But within few mins he was awake. Maybe we are just too noisy whispering there..Ha! Once he wake up, he wants to watch Cartoon!! He demand for it. How clever!! Then my mom accompany him to watch.. haha..


Me me me with the beebee..!

He loves to cry!! he very good in crying..

the guys make the fire..

they take so long to light it up!!

=)

We dont use stick to bbq!!

We like one lump sum!

Faster too!!

Haha.. All of us are jus too hungry!!

heehe..

The fire is just too strong so we take it out a while to leave it and cool down first..

=)


i Love to EAT!!

Food Food Food!!

and im satisfied..

oh yea..

Ethan knows how to walk d!!!

*clap clap*

my neck was so pain for the last few days. I think i slept at a very wrong position which i dono how.. haha..I cant even turn my head. Lucky my mom and dear massage for me. and now im okay d. Haha. Thanks!! Muaks!!!

Till then, Ciaoz!

Need to read my FM!!


*Again, Pls Click click click on my Nuffnang ads ya!! Thx!! :)*