Thursday, September 3, 2009

Surprise party?

Haha. suppose to have surprise party host by Monashrian.

Not for once. And even for twice.

As twice, something goes wrong somewhere due to availability. So both these two surprise party unable to make it. Anyway, thanks for the effort you all put in. =)

Haha.

Finally, no more surprise party!!

The 3rd time will be a normal gathering to hunt for my pressie. =)

Haha. Harmony party should i called it as?

Have lunch at O'sushi.

*Hmm. This year birthday are all about Japanese food le!! haha.. but i love it.. =)*

Camwhored at O'sushi.

Before and After our lunch.

but, i still prefer Sushi Zanmai le.. Agree?

Foods Foods Foods!!

QQ and I were so hungry.

As Mr. Anderson came from another planet. He took so long to come over to midvalley.

Haha.


Chatting Chatting.. what so interesting there?

Haha..

Gossipping!! hahaha... Paopao miss it luuuu...

You are so far from us!!


Found my pressie at Guess!!


Here it is!!

Its so nice.

I love it so much.

Thanks to QQ, Anderson, SG, Yng, Grace and HuiSan..

Haha.

They did give me a surprise though.

This strawberry ice cream cake!

We were tired of walking after hunting for my present. Then QQ suggested to go to Baskin Robin for ice cream. Haha. I love icecream so i quickly agreed with her. Then we went there. I was so exciting choosing which to eat but QQ say let her ordered so okay so i go get a place to sit. Haha. Then she bring a cake from the counter which she has bought it earlier when she reached!! haha. Anyway, i didnt know Baskin Robin has icecream cake. Im surprised when you bring it over. Haha. Thanks friends. And that time. Dr. Andy was being more blurr than me there!! haha!!


Ice cream cake!!

You all love me a lot le!! i knew it.. haha.. this cake chosen by Qq.

*Im having many fancy cakes!! im so happy with it. Thanks my dear and Frens!!*


Us!


我 的 喜 怒 哀 乐

像 不 像 呢?


Before leaving,

Our escalator pose.

Going up and down from the escalators just to take this pose!!!!

Haha.

SG missing in action!!

And

The PaoPao is so far from us at aussie!!!

Anyway, i enjoyed it. =)

I need to learn how to manage my time better.. Any courses for time management? or the determination in my heart is not strong enough?? Ha!! Good Question.. I have so much work to do.. Yet im still enjoying my life.. Deadlines and more and more readings are hitting me harder and harder!! I dono how am i gonna get everything done !! I really have to start focusing back on my studies and enjoy less. =)

ps : Lastly Again, pls dont forget clicking on my nuffnang ads *moving ads not the logo of serve nuffnang ads* ya.. thx in advance!! :)