Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello peeps!

Hows your day?

I just finished my com bank assignment and my FM test!! Feel so relief after i passed through this week!! haha.. anyway, i do has another assignment waiting for me...

Im enjoying the way we do FM test!!! isnt it?

Well, final exam timetable is out, the date was okay, but i still will be having a 3 weeks plus exam which starts from 30Oct till 17 of Nov... Which means, its only 5 weeks from now!! its around the corner....!!! =(

After my FM test, went to pyramid with bi.
And we have our lunch at the restaurant beside kim gary which i don remember whats the name. =)


me with my all time favourite.

"bak guo fu zhok yi mai"



feeling stress?

2 weeks till your FINAL... bi study hard n smart ya.. =) muaks!


Camwhored while waiting for our food.

After eating, went shopping and have a movie!

Tadah!!

Where got ghosT

the movie soso only.
and not really that scary. So qq u can watch!! haha...


yeap!! im now enjoying watching DIEb!!

Friends, enjoy your long holiday ya!!
Happy Hari Raya!!
Good night.. =)

*pls click on my nuffnang ads too!! thx! =)*