Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hows ya merdeka celebration people?

=)

I went for a charity dinner with my family on merdeka night.

Afternoon, mivk bi bring me for lunch. we are suppose to go for a movie. but canceled because i need to rush back for the dinner at night.

I wanna watch the movie of Laughing Gor and The Final Destination 4 wei..!!

Haha.. Anyone?

And so after my lunch, i came home to pack my room wei..

Haha.. so guai lui..

But dono why my mood was damn bad yesterday. Feel like scolding everyone. haha.

So bi thanks for being there for me. =)

Its tiring after packing it lo..!! haha..

Later,

before going out for dinner, camwhored awhile lo.. :)

Before i going out.


The food serve that night.

Some performance been done.

And i suppose they like MJ alot.. keep playing his song. =)

Today! Tuesday!!

After such a long weekend, im so unwilling to wake up early in the morning at 6.20 wei..

Some more, today has such a good weather which its so nice to sleep!!

I wanna sleep o!!!!! pls don wake me... but yet cant.. because i have to go for class...

haha... im such a good student!! *wink*


before going out to uni. =)

Currently, waiting for my bro to accompany for dinner la..

He is sleeping like a pig there...

Gonna wake him up and go for dinner.

=)

Have a nice day peeps!!

ps : frenzie, dont forget ya!! pls click on my nuffnang ads *moving ads not the logo of serve nuffnang ads* ya.. thx in advance!! :)