Monday, September 14, 2009

Time flies really fast, and now im already in week 9!!! around a month ++ left to finals!! =)

Last weekend which i should be very busy with my assignments and test for this week, but yet, i enjoyed my life a lot and being so not productive.!! Hate it!!

Started to be nervous and stress bout it but yet don't know where to start with.. Haha!

Anyway, yesterday 13.09.09 was my eldest bro birthday!!

and the 4 of us went to Jogoya for dinner..

*yum yum*

Oh yea, Japanese food again!! =)


Me before going out


Food Food Food

*is a chick i suppose, its so cute*

*butter garlic sauce oyster*

*Scallop*

*Teppanyaki*


Tadah!!

my eldest bro, the birthday boy!


ME being vain!


my bro, my mom, and i =)



Me at Jogoya

Does not feel good after eating those cold food. I think its because of i didn't take my lunch and my stomach feel so empty. Anyway, enjoyed the food there.

And, im so addicted in playing country story le!! haha..
gonna become a dead meat soon... =(

Gonna back to work.
Hopefully this week will be a productive week!!
Wish me people..
=)
work hard and smart..!!
Ciaoz.!

*pls click on my nuffnang ads too!! thx! =)*