Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Love

Hooray!! Im finally done with my Finals.
So happy with it..
My 3 months holiday is waiting for me.. :)
Just hope that im able to get through all those papers yea. wish me ya.. :)


happy happy!!

Oh yea.
I got a new love from my beloved one.
Such an early birthday present i ever had. Almost 9 months ahead le!!


Tadah!!


Dang dang dang dang!!

*ignore my messy hair* im just too happy when i get it... weee~~*


Yup, i didnt get Dell but i got this Sony Vaio... :)
Some more its in baby pink le! one of my favourite color!!
Okay im not here to show off and i just want to share.
But im just happy that i finally got a new lappie.
And i named it as 'pinkie'!!
haha... yup.. im using it to update this post...

Actually im quite blessed that i get what i want.
Previously when i intended to get a camera , i got it from my beloved family.
Now, i intended to get a new lappie, a got it too from my beloved dear.
*Aww.. i just realize im becoming a Sony fans lo!! both gadget is from sony le*

Thanks to my beloved one for getting me things i want.
even though some are cheap, some are expensive.
you said you will try to full fill all my wish.
thanks for everything.
Even though sometimes i say dont need you will still buy because you know i actually need it.. *teehee*
And now i almost got everything which i needed.
i love it. i appreciate it.
thanks for being so good to me..
=)

Love u my dear. :) muaks..