Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hurt.

I don't like being alone, i like being accompanied.
I don't go shopping alone, if i were to shop alone, i rather staying at home.
If i will to be eating alone i rather not eating and being hungry.
But, something happened today.
I did shop alone for around 2 hours i think.
My 012 is not with me. So, I dont have any contact with me as i don't remember friends phone numbers.
I wanted to find
baby kyin - but my 016 only has her old number.
baby kelly - but its not in my 016 sim.
buddy ws - but i don remember his number and his number is not in my 016 sim too.
In a sudden, i feel that im alone in this cruel world. Do you guys understand the feeling? its really really really very very very bad..
The thing happened today, hurt me badly. I can just cry like a baby at the complex. oh yea. i didnt do that because its embarrassing. But, i know the tears are rolling down.
I dont have the mood to study for my last subject though.