Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet Candy



MyHotComments.com

Although its a day later, but still happy 8th month anniversary baby. :)

*muaks*

Time flies and 2 weeks from now i will be the trip to Bangkok with Monash gang.!!

19-21 November!!!

Shall we shop till we drop?? *wink*




i forgot to charge my camera battery! haha.. so its dead when im in the car. :(


guess where am i going?


ta dah! pyramid again! haha

Tried out this which is located at asian avenue, sunway pyramid.


baby

vain pot

acting emo?

stone rice!!

*love it*


terriyaki chicken i think. :)

hmm.. a so called spicy chicken. but i dont think its spicy la. haha.

with my stone rice!

enjoying

but the stone rice is sooo spicy!!



asking baby to help me refill for me..

im in need of cold drink to calm me down!!


the saver!!

haha.. i think i drank 3 cups.. :)

summer look.!! haha... :)

while waiting for movie


i dont know why my hand is shaking that day.
most of the pictures are blurr.. :(

Catched Jennifer Body!!
I feel the movie was okok only..


baby's friend called and say got important thing to discuss at midvalley.
And so we went.. but its so jam!!


he being stressed with the jam.

but i happily camwhored in the car. :)


so sad? lolx..

Finally reached midvalley.

@ kimgary.

Chill a little with the friends and off we go pak toh. :)

Suppose to catch Poker King too.

but the timing is not right. so cant watch.

so went for dinner at a restaurant name little penang?

cant remember.. lolx.


baby disturb me.


my hair is so MESSY!!!~~

haha.. funny!!


his favourite rojak.

curry chicken rice.

char kuey teow



Another 2 more weeks to MERDEKA!!!!

Consistently study pls.. !! :)