Monday, November 30, 2009

Enjoying =)

Hello everyone?
Hows your holiday?
Im enjoying my holiday and also hunting for jobs. teehee.

Enjoy Pak toh - ing.

Kim Gary for lunch with dear.
Super late lunch. Its at 3 or 4 oclock wei.. =)
Starving for food.

Suppose to watch Phobia2 or Poker King!
But its a public holiday and there are two new movie just released.
One of it is New Moon!!
So pls expect the crowd at pyramid GSC...
I got so many movie to watch!!!
I wanna watch New Moon too le!!!
Baby hear me ?? hehehe...

No shopping for me.
So ended up camwhore everywhere and eating..


Tried out this new japanese ice cream stall at pyramid.


Im enjoying.
Baby is enjoying.
Mine is rockmelon flavor, Baby's one is Lychee flavor.
Baby's one was okok but mine is better... hehe... =)


Yummy-ness?
hehe... =)
Love lots.


Baby smile ya.. =)


Christmas Christmas Christmas is around the corner.
Hehe..
Full House is going to open an outlet at Pyramid on Christmas too!!
Hehe..
I wanna go o... =)
So many wish yea.
Love love..

Enjoy work - ing.


Prepared


Break time.


I did serve customer.. =)


Tired


Curi Tulang!!!


Vaio partner.


Sony partner - cybershot


Sony partner - Bravia (TV)



Group picture


Hui man. From Panasonic. =)

Need to bath and watch "gong sam gai"
Exciting too!! =)