Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not much Left.

Hello everybody, missing me?

I know i have been MIA once again! I don't have much time staying at home and my connection was being so sucky these few weeks. i cant even get browse Google site ler..

My internship is going to end soon which means my holiday will be ending real soon too. Im happy because i doesn't need to wake up so early everyday just to reach office on time.. Working is really tiring.. But, the environment working in an office is really different from working as a freelancer.. This makes me has much to learn.. Lol.. The first thing is to not to speak so loud yea?
You guys know right, when im being so excited i will raise my volume unintentionally so... ... but yet until now i still knot control it yet.. =(

Being a student is really good. At least we do have sometime to enjoy and rest. =) Besides the assignments, tests, exams, and presentations are hunting us as a student la..

Well, a very late update.
Firstly, it was Samantha bday. So we went to Sakae Sushi for dinner.


The girl seated beside me was the birthday girl.



Secondly, the department had organize a gift exchange session for new year and Xmas. Everyone has to prepare two gifts to be exchange. I bought a hand cream and a set of jewelery from Diva. I've got a bottle umbrella which i think it is being so popular now and a photo frame. =)


So many gifts!!


Busy busy.


New girls.


Whole department.

Haha! Will try to update more if I've got the time ya. =)

Good night!

~The End~