Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not Alone. =)

Oh well well well, besides my baby boy, i must admit that in this new year.

The one i meet up with the most is this girl, Kelly Chan!!

Haha...

She was alone at home. So i brought her along with my family to OneU for shopping~~

YES mar...

Heehe..


In the car


she busy looking at her pictures?


Does not know im there taking picture with her as background?

Haha..

Dont angry ya!! =) Jk only..


The thing i crave for long!

BBQ plaza!

Long time never been there.

Baby boy doesnt like to eat because of the first bad experience he had.

My girls have new place for lunch.

Haha.

So my family satisfies me..


Me.

She.

She.

Us.

Haha. she loves my phone.


=)

:)

After some shopping,

here we are for some snacks.


Tako yaki.

*I wanted to try the one in pizza one!! Haha..*





So busy huh?


She likes this.

The She.

But i like this.

The I.

Happy le?


Enjoying!


On the way back.


I know u miss me!! haha.... =)

Gonna hit the bed early..
Tired le..
Good Night!

~The End~