Thursday, August 27, 2009

Celebration with family for my birthday at tenji, mont kiara. :)

its my 2nd time been there.

once for lunch.

and now its for dinner.

dinner has much more choices.

but i still prefer Jogoya. :)

yet, wanna try Shogun.

Never been there.


on the way to tenji.

while waiting to be seated.

walk walk walk..

lik so far.. haha..

dang dang dang dang..

Tenji!!

Me wit my princess bday cake! haha.. love it. its made by jelly. thx to my dear. :)
some pics taken around tenji.

haha..

but still can be seen la..

wont hurt ur eyesight rite? readers. :)

Trying to open the coconut.

so serious rite?

haha..

but failed!!

So, bi opened for me..

haha..

guess whats that??

camwhored in the toilet.

with mummy *lover her*
a so called group photo?

as we forgot to take one.

when i remembered, im already home. tada!!!

love lots.

my pressie.