Thursday, August 20, 2009


ahem ahem!! im here~ hahahaa.... though nth much to update... cos im really lazy to arrange those pictures.. welll.... will see when i do have spare time yea~ :)
its already week5 for this semester...
piles of assignments...piles of homeworks....of course piles of text and journals needed to be read...n yet im nt focusing as i started to watch many drama!! btw, "jut doi siong diu", a HK drama...very nice le... funny lar! should watch ya peeps!!

haih~ its such a tough semester.. everything like getting harder d....really have to put much more effort in it n yet im still enjoying my life here... haha... my first assignment will be due next friday.. and until now i dont really know how to start it except reading those journals... anyone help me??
zzzz... ><....

btw, sry la frenz who i have no time to celebrate with you all.. haha... especially to monashrian...wat u all have been planed for 2 weeks plus may or may not succeed..anyway, thx for that la... haha... so gt heart!!!! :)

Oh yea, i have got my new spec last sunday!!! weeeee~
will show it up on my next update ya... as the spec is nt wit me now!! :) thx to my boy too.. Muaks!!

Oki la... Mini update.. :) bak to journals!! im loving u~~~ hahaha... ciaoz..