Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy day. =)

My result is finally out!
an unexpected one.. extremely happy with it..
i think everyone feel that for theirs also..
Celebration needed.. as Pao said. =)

It was the day which is a good good day.
Went to Subang ss15 for COD, then have lunch at foh foh with baby.
Since i left taylors, such a long time i didnt been there.. I still remember the food there were nice.. but i did also remember that i feel bored when im in taylors for eating the same thing everyday.. but after when i changed to Monash.. i think is better to be in Taylors if for food.. Lol...

Baby is enjoying his nasi lemak, and im waiting for my claypot rice.
He almost finish his portion, only then mine is here.


while waiting


Next stop, midvalley.
Too early for the show, Ninja Assassin.
Walking around and the christmas decoration was okay okay only.
Btw, the movie is not bad but its too violence.


Too much time left.
Ice cream again.
Newly open shop at Midvalley, Swensens.
Opening promotion, buy one free one.
Mine is chocolate, Baby's choco mint.


Tik Tok~ Tik Tok~

Next stop,
Jusco members day.
Lol. Yup. Its a shopping day too!
How good it is yea?
Picked up my mom from home and we off to Cheras.


How to shop without energy?
Dinner first.


Dinner of the night.

Lol..

Baby shop a lot this time.
I shop less than him. Imagine that?
I changed? lol... Nope.. Its really too pack..

Working @ Times Square


Taking train. Make me think back the train @ Bangkok which is so fast.
So even if you missed a train, the next one will come after around 5 mins.
But in my home country, lol... i missed one... i dont know how long i need to wait and may make me be late wei...!!

But, the Christmas decoration there is nice. I mean Times Square.
Sorry for not turning up for outings, will try to make it ya.. =)
Well, Super duper tired after 3 days of working.
Needa rest soon.
Night peeps. =)