Friday, April 17, 2009

15.04.09

Big day for three of my friends. Its their bday.!! what an coinciddent wei... 2 gals 1 boy... Both the gals are even born on the same year.! haha...

The 1st one is my bestie since we are in primary skool... heheeee... she changes alot o.. bcoming more and more pretty d... =)All the best Kyin! hope you have a nice day celebrating with us at tenji and the pressie i gave u! =)



The 2nd one is joyjoy! hehe.... get to know her when im taking my taylors businees foundation.. been in the same class but didnt talk much though.. but since last year.. we getting closer through the connection of kelly and jo.. hehe... anyway... wish ya 55 get a bf o... heehe... thanks for the meal ya.. the garden is really a nice place.. =)


















The 3rd one is Dr. Anderson! wuahahaha... konon-nya dr. xia... haha... Know him through qq last year when im in my 1st year degree.. hehe... when i jus know him he is so polite wei... but getting closer and closer... he is a devil.... keep on ejek me oni.. bad la u... ><>



I know this post its a bit too late... but i still wanna wish you people happy bday!! =)
Just a blink of my eyes, mid term break is gonna end soon! have been busy with bday celebrations, gathering and outing... i have not done my works yet.. Nex week i will be having 2 assignments due, presentation and midterm.. That a lot of work wei.... oki la.. bak to work.. ciaoz..!